Cincinnati Reds fans have a unique opportunity to see one of their own inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. Barry Larkin was born in Cincinnati, attended Moeller High School and was the Reds 1st round pick in 1985. He debuted with the Reds August 13, 1986. He spent his entire career with the Cincinnati Reds. His final game was played October 3, 2004.
Mr. Larkin will be inducted into the Hall of Fame July 22, 2012. Have you ever dreamed about attending the induction ceremony? Well, here's your chance. GeoTrav (an affiliate) has a special motorcoach trip planned to see Barry inducted. This will be July 21-23. The cost is only $479.00 per person based on double/twin room occupancy. Some of the things included in the package are:
- 2 nights accommodation in Syracuse, NY
- Breakfast Sunday and Monday
- Admission to the Syracuse Chiefs/Norfolk Tides AAA baseball game Saturday
- Admission and a one-year membership in the Baseball Hall of Fame Museum
- Admission to the induction ceremonies of Cincinnati Reds player Barry Larkin
- and more.
Until next week.....