Friday, July 1, 2011

What Does America Mean To You?

As the 4th of July approaches and we get ready to celebrate the birth of your nation, I thought I'd take the time and tell you what it means to me.
America is (as the song goes), the home of the brave.  It is where we enjoy the freedom to pursue our dreams and live your lives as we strive for happiness.  What a blessing it is to be living in America!  This is truly a blessed nation.  Let us not forget we are one nation under God.  America is the fulfillment of prophecies from the scriptures.
I am grateful for the men and women who have given their lives so that I can enjoy the blessings of living in a free country.  America isn't perfect, but we are free.
I'm thankful for those men and women who are currently serving to protect and keep us free, so that we can enjoy the things we do.
The founding fathers of this great land were inspired by the Almighty as they wrote the Constitution.
Let us not forget those who have gone before to make this a great country!
Have a great 4th of July and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment